Tamil Creative Writing
Are you worried that your child is struggling to write in Tamil? Tamilcube helps your child to get introduced to the Tamil writing in a fun-filled environment where children learn through play.
Tamilcube Learning Centre conducts Creative Writing workshop catered to equip the children with basic language skills and gain confidence in writing. These workshops will be immensely helpful to Primary 3 and Primary 4 students who have started to learn to write Tamil composition in school.
Creative Writing Workshop venue
The workshop is offered at our Tamilcube Learning Centres which are located at very convenient locations close to MRT stations.
What can you expect?
- Activity and game based workshop that helps in rapid learning of language skills
- Blended learning using the World’s first Tamil ELearning Platform
- Small group of participants
- Conducted by experienced local teachers
- A theme based workshop to develop confidence through reading, writing, discussiions and storytelling
- Learning tips and strategies for starting, elaborating and ending a story
- Learning to communicate effectively in writing
What the parents say about the workshop?
Upcoming Tamil Creative Writing workshops
1st to 24th June 2018
- Duration 1.5 hours per week
- Activities Primary
- Class Sizes 8
- Years Old 7-9
- Available Seats