Announcement: Please note that no lesson will be conducted on Public Holidays.
Tamilcube GOLD™ LIVE – Invitation Link
We have provided the links to join each of the LIVE lessons via Zoom Meeting in the table below. Simply click the “Join” link under your scheduled lesson at the scheduled time, and enjoy a fun filled learning experience at the convenience of your sweet home!
[Please note that we have sent you the password to enter the LIVE lesson separately.]
Some simple rules
- Please check your device and Zoom connection at least 15 minutes before the start of the lesson. For any technical issues encountered with zoom connection, internet or wifi, Tamilcube will not be in a position to advise you.
- Parents are advised not to interfere with the lesson all the time. If they want to contact Tamilcube, they can send Whatsapp message (no calls) to our hotline 98501472.
- Only one connection which is for the enrolled student is allowed. Anyone other than the enrolled student is not allowed to participate in the lesson.
- On the first day, some hiccups are expected. The problems are usually related to weak internet connection, mic / speaker is not working or camera is not working. To ensure a smooth learning environment, do not wait until the last minute. Check the connection, mic, camera and speaker well in advance. Also ensure the the Zoom Client / App is already installed.
- Wherever possible, use the Zoom Client to connect.
- Once entering the lesson, turn on your camera. Ask the student to look at the camera in order to make eye contact when he is talking.
- Give the Name of the student in the Zoom session so that the teacher knows how to refer to him.
- Use headphones for all the lessons. This is to avoid unnecessary background noises.
- Mute the mic when the student is not contributing. The teacher may turn on your mic only when it is necessary. This is to avoid distracting background noises. Student can “unmute” himself when he wants to talk.
- Use the Chat field for constructive comments only.
- Ensure that you have a strong internet connection. Generally, wired connection is better than wireless, and wireless is better than mobile.
Tamilcube LIVE: Class Schedule & Invitation
How to join the lesson?
- At the scheduled time, find your lesson in the table below and click on the Join link under that lesson.
- Input the password (already sent by SMS) when prompted.
- You will arive at the waiting room.
- Wait for the host to let you in.
|2nd Batch||1st Batch||2nd Batch||1st Batch|
|Kids (3 – 5 Yrs)||5:30-7:00||11:00-12:30||04:00-05:30||11:00-12:30|
|Kids (6 – 7 Yrs)|