Why thousands of parents choose Tamilcube Learning Centre?
- Tamilcube is the first and the only one MOE registered premium Tamil school in Singapore. We guarantee high quality environment, courses and teachers.
- Tamilcube is founded and managed by local teachers who understand the needs and expectations of every parent and student very clearly.
Convenient locations and environment
- Easily accessible locations which are just two minutes walk from Yishun, Little India and Jurong East MRT stations.
- Smaller class size. Maximum of 2 students per class in Tamilcube GOLD™ Premium, and a maximum of 8 students per class in Tamilcube GOLD™ Standard classes.
- Classrooms equipped with modern facilities offering a wonderful learning environment which your child will love.
Dedicated local teachers
- Tamil classes for Primary and Secondary are conducted by Singapore MOE experienced and former MOE Tamil teachers with many years of teaching experience and very friendly attitude.
- Tamil classes for pre-school children are conducted by local teachers with suitable qualification and experience in Early Childhood Education.
High quality learning materials
- We are the Publishers and Distributors of educational Tamil books and resources to Singapore schools. Additionally, we are the Course Provider to the Singapore Tamil teachers. Learning from us means you are learning Tamil from the True Experts!
- Professionally prepared, high quality, teaching materials including worksheets and test papers. View / buy Tamil assessment books, worksheets & test papers.
- We use high quality Tamil educational toys and Tamil learning games to make learning of Tamil language a fun filled experience.
View / buy Tamil educational toys and games.
Tamilcube GOLD™ program.
- Every child loves our activity based Tamilcube GOLD™ program.
- Through Game based interactive lessons, we make learning Tamil fun, fast and easy.
Flexible class schedule
- Option of Classroom lessons and Online LIVE lessons.
- Students can learn both Tamil and Maths under one roof.
- To suit your busy schedule, up to 6 time slots to choose from (week days as well as weekends).
- Flexibility to attend make up lessons if you miss your regular lesson.
Visit our photo and video video gallery to see our centres in action!