To enjoy discounts and promotions for purchase of books (with coupon code), signing up for lessons and free elearning materials, please download Tamilcube GOLD App. For such latest attractive promotions, please look for “Promotions” under Parents section of the App.
Thank you for registering for Tamilcube GOLD PSLE Tamil Compo/Compre Workshop at 4pm to 6pm on 20th September 2020. The Zoom session will be open for joining from 3:30 pm onwards.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Some simple but important rules
- Please be punctual to the event. The event will start sharply at 4pm. At 4:10pm, the Zoom session will be locked and entry will be denied for anyone who wants to join or rejoin after this time.
- Please join using the Registered Full Name of the Student in the Zoom session so that we can verify with the registration records and admit you to the event. For security reasons, if the name does not tally with the registered name, you will be denied entry.
- Only one connection which is for the enrolled student is allowed. Anyone other than the enrolled student is not allowed to participate in the event. If we see anyone other than the student in the video, the system will remove you from the event.
- Once entering the lesson, turn on your video and look at the camera in order to make eye contact with the speaker. If your video is not turned on anytime during the event, the system will remove you from the event.
- Keep the mic Muted all the time. You may turn on your mic only when it is requested by the speaker.
- Parents are advised not to interfere with the event all the time. If they want to contact Tamilcube, they can contact us during official working hours. Anyone, if found to be a disturbance to the event will be removed from the session.
- Check your device and Zoom connection at least 15 minutes before the start of the lesson. For any technical issues encountered with zoom connection, internet or wifi, Tamilcube will not be in a position to advise you.
- Some hiccups are expected. The problems are usually related to weak internet connection, mic / speaker is not working or camera is not working. To ensure a smooth learning environment, do not wait until the last minute. Check the connection, mic, camera and speaker well in advance. Also ensure the the Zoom Client / App is already installed.
- Wherever possible, use the Zoom Client to connect.
- Use headphones to avoid unnecessary background noises.
- Ensure that you have a strong internet connection. Generally, wired connection is better than wireless, and wireless is better than mobile.
How to join the workshop online via Zoom?
- Click on the Join link below.
- When prompted for name, input the Registered Student Name.
- When prompted for zoom password, input the password already sent to you by email.
- You will arive at the waiting room.
- Patiently wait for the host to let you in.
When you successfully connect to the Zoom session, you will reach a Waiting Room. Please wait there patiently until the team verifies the identities one by one and lets you inside the event. Since there are more participants registered, you may need to wait at the Waiting Room for several minutes.