Your child deserves to enjoy these holidays by learning to speak Tamil fluently through play at Tamilcube. The next session of Tamilcube’s popular Tamil speech & drama workshop (4-week) is held from 7 – 30 November 2019 on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Separate classes are available for different age groups.
Who can attend?
All children from 3 years to 8 years (N1 to P2)
The workshops are held at our Little India, Yishun and Jurong East centres which are located close to MRT stations.
What can you expect?
- Activity and game based workshop that helps in rapid learning of language skills
- Blended learning using the World’s first Tamil E-Learning Platform
- Small group of participants
- Conducted by experienced local teachers
- Developing confidence through drama, singing, discussing and storytelling
- Learning to communicate effectively using body language and facial expressions
The workshop consists of 4 weekly lessons, conducted during June and November holidays.