Your child deserves to enjoy these holidays by learning to speak Tamil fluently through play at Tamilcube. The next session of Tamilcube’s popular Tamil speech & drama workshop (4-week) is held from 3 – 26 November on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Separate classes are available for N2, K1, K2, P1 and P2 levels.
Who can attend?
All children of N2, K1, K2, P1 and P2 levels.
The workshops are held at our Little India and Jurong East centres which are located close to MRT stations.
What can you expect?
- Activity and game based workshop that helps in rapid learning of language skills
- Blended learning using the World’s first Tamil E-Learning Platform
- Small group of participants
- Conducted by experienced local teachers
- Developing confidence through drama, singing, discussing and storytelling
- Learning to communicate effectively using body language and facial expressions
The workshop consists of 4 weekly lessons, conducted in June 2018.
Please choose one convenient slot from the four slots available as below. The schedule is the same for both Little India and Jurong East Centres.
|1st Batch||2nd Batch||1st Batch||2nd Batch|
Fees: Only $120. [For 4 lessons]
Only limited number of seats per session! The seats are allocated based on First Come First Served basis. Hurry before the seats are taken up! Call / SMS / Whatsapp 66186567 or 98501472 now!
Register today to practice and learn Tamil from Singapore’s best Tamil teachers!