TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All classes are subject to minimum numbers. The Centre reserves the right to cancel the classes where minimum numbers are not met.
- The Centre reserves the right to alter the fees, grouping, size, schedule and duration, or to change the teacher of the classes.
- Parents are advised to drop and pick up their children on time in person for their safety.
- Parents and students of TamilCube Learning Centre should treat the staff and property of the centre with respect. Disciplinary action will be taken by the centre in the case of misconduct by the student.
- The centre may use the students’ photographs, videos, voice, written works and art works in any social platform, academic portfolio, printed document and in any promotional platform.
- The centre will take all the necessary precautions to keep the students safe and secure. The centre will not be held responsible for any injury or loss of property or belongings of the students.
- Class Fees will be collected on monthly basis. Payment can be made by cash, NETS, cheque, online / ATM transfer. Fees must be paid in full on or before the first class of every month. Fees must be paid on or before 7th day of the month, failing which a late payment fee of $5 will be imposed.
- Any overdue payments (including monthly fees and late payment fees) must be cleared within the calendar month. Otherwise, the student will not be allowed to enter the class in the following month.
- Material fees and Registration fees will be collected by the centre. In the event of unenrolment, there is strictly no refund of material fees and registration fees. Any promotion offered on these fees can be claimed by a student only one time.
ATTENDANCE AND COMPENSATION CLASS
- Student attendance for all the classes is a must, unless for any medical reasons supported by medical certificate. For such absence due to medical reasons, the student may request for a compensation class. All compensation classes must be taken within the same month. Not more than two compensation classes will be offered in and within a month.
- There is strictly no discount or refund or prorating for any missed classes. If there is valid reasons for the absence, and the parent informs the centre in advance, the student may be allowed to take compensation class on a case by case basis.
- If your child is absent for a whole month without any notification in writing and without payment of fees, the student will be un-enrolled from the program. If you want to continue, it will be considered as a new registration that requires the payment of registration fees, material fees and deposit again.
- For any classes cancelled by the centre (due to unavoidable reasons), the student may request for compensation class.
- The centre is closed on all public holidays. No compensation classes will be provided for those days.
- Upon enrolment, a refundable deposit will be collected by the centre. It will be refunded within three weeks from the date of completion of the course, or from the end of notice period, after deducting any overdue payments.
- The deposit will be forfeited if your child fails to take up the reserved place in a class.
- If we do not receive the Notice of Withdrawal by the notice period, the deposit will be forfeited.
- The deposit will be forfeited if your child is absent for a whole month without any notification and without payment of fees.
NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL
- Notice of withdrawal must be received, by filling up the un-enrolment form, at least one full calendar month before the intended date of withdrawal (end of month). Withdrawal is not allowed in the middle of a month.
- During the notice period, you must continue to pay the full monthly fees.
- You are agreeing for the centre to use your mobile number and the email as the primary source of communication for sending official messages and related promotions.
- The parent must always communicate with the Centre management for any matters related to their child’s education. Any direct communication with the teachers is not allowed.
ONE-TO-ONE CLASSES (ONLINE / CLASSROOM) AND WORKSHOPS
In addition to the terms and conditions above, the following are applicable to one-to-one classes:
- The day and time for the class must be discussed in advance before the start of the course, and should be adhered to until the end of the course.
- The class will start on time as scheduled. Punctuality is a must. Any last-minute change will not be accepted and the class will be considered as taken.
- There will not be any compensation classes offered for any missed classes.
- Parent should avoid any interruption during the class. If any discussion with the teacher is required, it can be had immediately before or after the class.
- The Centre reserves the right to cancel the class and refund any fees already paid in unavoidable circumstances.
The centre reserves the right to change or alter any of the above-mentioned terms and conditions.