Your child deserves to enjoy these holidays by learning to write in Tamil fluently through fun-filled activities at Tamilcube. The next session of Tamilcube’s popular Tamil creative writing workshop (4-week) is held from 3 – 26 November on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Separate classes are available for P3 and P4 levels.
Who can attend?
All children of P3 and P4 levels.
The workshops are held at our Little India and Jurong East centres which are located close to MRT stations.
What can you expect?
- Activity and game based workshop that helps in rapid learning of language skills
- Blended learning using the World’s first Tamil ELearning Platform
- Small group of participants
- Conducted by experienced local teachers
- A theme based workshop to develop confidence through reading, writing, discussiions and storytelling
- Learning tips and strategies for starting, elaborating and ending a story
- Learning to communicate effectively in writing
The workshop consists of 4 weekly lessons, conducted in November 2017.
Please choose one convenient slot from the four slots available as below. The schedule is the same for both Little India and Jurong East Centres.
|1st Batch||2nd Batch||1st Batch||2nd Batch|
Fees: Only $120. [For 4 lessons]
Only limited number of seats per session! The seats are allocated based on First Come First Served basis. Hurry before the seats are taken up! Call / SMS / Whatsapp 66186567 or 98501472 now!
Register today to practice and learn Tamil from Singapore’s best Tamil teachers!