Your child deserves to enjoy these holidays by learning to write Tamil composition fluently through fun-filled activities at Tamilcube. The next session of Tamilcube’s popular Tamil compo writing workshop (4-week) is held from 4 – 26 November on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Who can attend?
All children of P5 and P6 levels.
The workshops are held at our Little India and Jurong East centres which are located close to MRT stations.
What can you expect?
- Small group of participants.
- Activity and game based workshop that helps in rapid learning.
- Blended learning using the World’s top Tamil ELearning Portal.
- Conducted by MOE experienced local teachers.
- Excellent materials provided (printed and online).
- Proven startegies for exam preparation.
- Extensive practice and answering techniques.
- FREE membership to the World’s top Tamil ELearning Portal.
The workshop consists of 4 weekly lessons, conducted in November 2017.
Please choose one convenient slot from the four slots available as below. The schedule is the same for both Little India and Jurong East Centres.
|1st Batch||2nd Batch||1st Batch||2nd Batch|
|P5 / P6||11:00-12:30||04:00-05:30||11:00-12:30||–|
Fees: Only $150. [For 4 lessons]
Only limited number of seats per session! The seats are allocated based on First Come First Served basis. Hurry before the seats are taken up! Call / SMS / Whatsapp 66186567 or 98501472 now!
Register today to practice and learn Tamil from Singapore’s best Tamil teachers!