Tamil Speech & Drama workshop
Are you worried that your child lacks the confidence to speak in Tamil? Tamilcube helps your child to get introduced to the Tamil language and culture in a fun-filled environment where they learn through play. Tamilcube Learning Centre conducts Speech & Drama workshop catered to equip the children with basic language skills and gain confidence in speaking.
Who can attend?
These workshops will be immensely helpful to Nursery (N1 and N2), Kindergarten (K1 and K2), Primary 1 and Primary 2 students. Separate classes available for each level of students.
Speech and Drama Workshop venue
The workshop is offered at our Tamilcube Learning Centres which are located at very convenient locations close to MRT stations. Online LIVE lessons are also available.
What can you expect?
- Activity and game based workshop that helps in rapid learning of language skills
- Blended learning using the World’s first Tamil E-Learning Platform
- Small group of participants
- Conducted by experienced local teachers
- Developing confidence through drama, singing, discussing and storytelling
- Learning to communicate effectively using body language and facial expressions
What the parents say about the workshop?
- Duration 1.5 hours per week
- Activities Primary Tamil
- Class Sizes 8
- Years Old 3 - 8 (N1, N2, K1, K2, P1 & P2)
- Available Seats